Oh dear, what if I can’t come?
ISC23NL will start really soon! The event is completely sold out and we think we have put together a great program for all 120 participants.
But, what if you find out that you do have a ticket, but unfortunately can’t come?
We don’t give refunds, you CAN sell your ticket to someone else…
As indicated when buying the ticket: we have no option to request a refund.
But what you can do is the following:
– Sell your ticket to another sketchnoter! We know that many people are interested in a ticket.
– If you can’t find a replacement yourself, our advice is to come to our ‘online Basecamp’ in Slack. More information on how to get there can be found here.
– Post a new message in the #ISC23NL channel that you have a ticket to sell.
– Arrange the payment with your buyer.
…but PLEASE INFORM US after you sold the ticket!
– After the transaction is completed, do the following:
- send an email to email@example.com from the email address you originally used to purchase your ticket.
- Mention in it that you have sold your ticket and add the first and last name of the new participant, as well as the email address of the new participant.
– Only after this email has been sent we will change it in our administration so the new participant can gain access to the event on Friday with her/his own name!
Thanks for your cooperation!